Friday, June 03, 2005

Mmmmmm, Beer

That first Beer.

Oh the taste of an ice cold homebrew on a hot summer day, how I enjoy it.

And all in all, it has been a great week.

The Mustang has its new goodies installed and working well after 3 weeks in my shop.

I solved my leak in the CO2 system.

Work is ok and I love my wife.

The commercial was right; it doesn’t get any better than this.

In today’s knews;

Syria fires Scuds over Turkey 'to taunt US.

It looks like Syria discovered that we have an opening in the Axis of Evil and has stepped up to the plate to fill in the trifecta.

Thanks guys, it helped us to have a quarter Million Soldiers on your border. If I were Assad, I wouldn’t be sleeping in the same place twice.

If you click on no other link today, click this one. Peter Ackerman has an outstanding article about the spread of Democracy in the last 5 years and will give you a real eye opener about how Bushes policies are doing to spread Democracy. If you accept the line by the Left that everything that goes wrong in his plans, you must also then agree he is responsible for what goes RIGHT.

In the “Don’t you hate it when that happens file” A Man burned in explosion when hashish device ignites water heater.

Don’t bogart that joint my friend.

Pravda reports that Transplantation of human face will become real in near future.

I have a few ideas…

If you use Bluetooth devices and keep personal info on it (you shouldn’t) you might want to delete your pin codes.

The Democrats in Sacramento never learn their lesson. In their never ending search to screw up California even more than they have, they have now decided to go back to form and use the winning strategy of “soaking the rich”.

And who can blame them, they have been playing that song since FDR and the Public never tires of hearing it.

The fact that it never seems to be enough is something the public never seems to get.

In this Article, the author deconstructs the Knife Control report issued in Britain. As I said earlier, what’s next? Pointy sticks?

Apparently, I wasn’t far off the mark.

I am off to paint the house in the morning.

After all, I am one of those Republicans Howard Dean said never did an honest days work in our lives, and I couldn’t disappoint Howie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home